Sunday 14 July 2013

Heart Wallpapers

Heart Wallpapers Definition

Source(google.com.pk)     
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. ~ Samuel Lover
A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love. ~ Stendhal
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. ~ A. A. Milne
Do all things with love. ~ Og Mandino
All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time. ~ Julie Andrews
All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name. ~ Andre Breton
Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. ~ James A. Baldwin
I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it. ~ Audrey Hepburn
A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve. ~ Joseph Joubert
Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could. ~ Barbara de Angelis
As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words. ~ William Shakespeare
If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I. ~ Michel de Montaigne
A loving heart is the truest wisdom. ~ Charles Dickens
Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never. ~ Charles Caleb Colton
Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. ~ Henry Van Dyke
A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. ~ Leo Buscaglia
I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved. ~ George Eliot
Faith makes all things possible... love makes all things easy. ~ Dwight L. Moody
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. ~ J. D. Salinger
Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love. ~ Leo Buscaglia
The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. ~ Audrey Hepburn
First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. ~ George Bernard Shaw
Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop. ~ H. L. Mencken
I can live without money, but I cannot live without love. ~ Judy Garland
Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion. ~ Javan
Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire. ~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
If you want to be loved, be lovable. ~ Ovid
A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving. ~ Cyrano de Bergerac
Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times. ~ Rita Rudner
Love is the flower you've got to let grow. ~ John Lennon
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead. ~ Bertrand Russell
We loved with a love that was more than love. ~ Edgar Allan Poe
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. ~ Lucille Ball
The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. ~ Mother Teresa
Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky. ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

Heart Wallpapers

Heart Wallpapers

Heart Wallpapers

Heart Wallpapers

Heart Wallpapers

Heart Wallpapers

Heart Wallpapers

Heart Wallpapers

Heart Wallpapers

Heart Wallpapers

Heart Wallpapers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...