Monday 24 June 2013

Cute Wallpapers

Cute Wallpapers Definition

Source(google.com.pk)     
If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.
- Winnie the Pooh
Don't marry the person you think you can live with. Marry only the individual you think you can't live without.
- James C. Dobson
My point is that when you fall in love it's with a real person with flaws. Not with a perfect character from a fairy tale.
- Mette Ivie Harrison
A day without you is like a day without sunshine. I'm thinking of you.
- n/a
Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.
- Sarah Bernhardt
You have been a source of strength and support for me. I'm glad that you're a part of my life.
- n/a
When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.
- Jess C. Scott
Can anyone remember love? It's like trying to summon up the smell of roses in a cellar. You might see a rose, but never the perfume.
- Arthur Miller
Would you hurt a man keenest strike at his self-love?
- Lewis Lew Wallace
Don't threaten me with love, baby. Let's just go walking in the rain.
- Billie Holiday
When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.
- Jess C. Scott
You may not be the brightest crayon in the box but you're still my favorite color.
- n/a
True love doesn't come to you it has to be inside you.
- Julia Roberts
When i say that i love you, i don't say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
- Kaitlyn
Love rules the court, the camp, the grove, and men below, and saints above: For love is heaven, and heaven is love.
- Walter Scott
The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color -- oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples.
- Anna Godbersen
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
- n/a
You are always new, the last of your kisses was even the sweetest; the last smile the brightest; the last movement the grace fullest
- John Keats
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds and that's what you've given me.
- The Notebook
I'm not looking for someone who has everything, and I don't want someone with money to buy me everything, but I need someone who has time to spend with me more than anything.
- Leirenzylor
Love is like a bouncy ball because if you drop it, it always comes back to you.
- n/a
Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration.
- D. H. Lawrence

Cute Wallpapers 

 Cute Wallpapers 

 Cute Wallpapers 

 Cute Wallpapers 

 Cute Wallpapers 

 Cute Wallpapers 

Cute Wallpapers 

Cute Wallpapers 

Cute Wallpapers 

Cute Wallpapers 

Cute Wallpapers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...