Friday 21 June 2013

Beach Wallpaper


Beach Wallpaper Definition

Source(google.com.pk) 
“A real friend is someone who takes a winter vacation on a sun-drenched beach and does not send a card.”
--Farmer’s Almanac
“I am you; you are ME. You are the waves; I am the ocean. Know this and be free, be divine.”
--Sri Sathya Sai Baba
“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.”
--Isak Dinesen
“Sponges grow in the ocean. That just 'gets' me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen.”
--Stephen Wright
“Don't grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.”
-- Michelle Held
“I have always loved the beach. The smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace and calm.”
--Anonymous
“I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.”
-- T. S. Eliot
“Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.”
--Robert Henri
“My life is like a stroll on the beach...as near to the edge as I can go.”
--Thoreau
“Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone.”
--Anonymous
“The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.”
--Jacques Cousteau
“I dropped a tear in the ocean, and whenever they find it I'll stop loving you, only then.”
--Anonymous
“We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.”
--Mother Teresa
“Just as the wave cannot exist for itself, but is ever a part of the heaving surface of the ocean, so must I never live my life for itself, but always in the experience which is going on around me.”
--Albert Schweitzer
“One cannot collect all the beautiful shells on the beach; one can collect only a few, and they are more beautiful if they are few”
--Anne Morrow Lindbergh
"In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth"
--Rachel Carson
“Roll on, deep and dark blue ocean, roll. Ten thousand fleets sweep over thee in vain. Man marks the earth with ruin, but his control stops with the shore.”
--Lord Byron
“Everyone has faith in God though everyone does not know it. For everyone has faith in himself and that multiplied to the nth degree is God. The sum total of all that lives is God. We may not be God, but we are of God, even as a little drop of water is of the ocean.”
--Mohandas Gandhi
“As the ocean is never full of water, so is the heart never full of love”
--Unknown
“Thank God for the food and for the hands that prepared it and also for the ocean.”
--Bode Dykens (age 2)
“It’s hard for me to put into words why I like the beach so much. Everything about it is renewing for me, almost like therapy...Beach Therapy”
--Amy Dykens
“The beach is in our blood. Everyone in our family returns to the beach instinctively, just like the sea turtles.”
--Sandy Archibald
“Play in the sand; splash in the water; get dirty; get wet. The beach is the only place my mom doesn’t get mad about me doing that stuff. Of course I love the beach!”
--Dixie Dykens (age 5)
“I honestly think the beach is the only place children actually entertain themselves.”
--Donna McLavy
"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."
~From "The Princess Bride" - Wesley to Buttercup
“The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach”
-Henry Beston     


Beach Wallpaper

 Beach Wallpaper

 Beach Wallpaper

 Beach Wallpaper

 Beach Wallpaper

 Beach Wallpaper

 Beach Wallpaper

 Beach Wallpaper

 Beach Wallpaper

 Beach Wallpaper

  Beach Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...