Wednesday 20 February 2013

Short love quotes from life

Short love quotes for him

Friday, 15 February 2013  at 15:55
You turned my life into a beautiful garden of roses. You showed me the love that I never had. My heart is full of love for you alone. You are the best my love.
~ Alana McDonald

This quote is dedicated to all the beautiful things you have done for me. All the times that you have stood by me and protected me. Everything you have given me, especially love and your heart!
~ Evelyn roses
shortest love quotes for him
Short love quotes for him

There are many boys I have met and spoken to but none of them are like you. You took my
breathe away the very first time I met you. Im so crazy about you.
~ Anna showers

Short love quotes from life

The first time my eyes met yours, I felt the jitters. It was like butterflies in my stomach. I still feel that sometimes. That is such a tremendous feeling and it always lets me know that I love you very much.
~ Camilla brown

The beauty that you have brought into my life is beyond description. I hardly can express it in words. My heart speaks a new language now.~
~ Emily Stimson

Our best days are still ahead of us. There is so much to be done. So many places all ober the world that I want to see with you. So many songs that I want to dance with you. You bring so much of happiness to me.
~ Catherine John

Lovingly I stepped up to you. You were there just like you always are. Your smile unarmed me and left me defenseless. I am all yours now.
~ The romantic book.

Loving you was the best decision of my life. Standing by me is a decision you will never regret.You are so precious to me...my love.
~ Victoria Peters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...