Wednesday 2 January 2013

Tattoo Art

Source(google.com.p)
Tattoo Art Biography
I started tattooing professionally in 2003. As I progressed as a tattoo artist I soon realized that I found my niche with color realism. Constantly refining and polishing this craft  keeps me extremely busy and motivated to climb to the next level. A glimpse through my portfolio reveals my preference for wildlife and portrait tattoos. Although realism is the style I'm technically "known for," I do enjoy tattooing other styles and incorporating different aspects in my work to keep things fresh and interesting.
In addition to owning and operating MD Tattoo Studio in Northridge, California, and Memento Publishing, where we market, publish and sell books that encompass a passion for the artistic lifestyle. I also keep busy as co-owner of Stencil Stuff, which is a company that offers Stencil Stuff and Spray Stuff, products that aid artists in achieving better tattoo results. The solutions are used by thousands of tattoo artists every day and I hope are a positive attribute to the tattoo industry. I am honored to be an award-winning artist, garnering approximately 130 awards in the first seven years that I have been tattooing. And the accomplishment I am most proud of is being happily married tomy beautiful wife Serena, and a father to our awesome son, Kyle. Tattoo Art
Tattoo Art
Tattoo Art

Tattoo Art
Tattoo Art
Tattoo Art
Tattoo Art
Tattoo Art
Tattoo Art
Tattoo Art
Tattoo Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...